17.9.21

Once, Again, Into the Brink

Well, five years, new name, new scene, less vision, radical shifting gaming approaches, and lots of new directions. Perhaps the biggest shift since I last posted has been the loss of vision. Miniature games are now few and far between, in part because of the pandemic, but primarily because I can no longer make out many of the details or figures on the board. I have stopped painting for the same reason.
However, as I have adapted in the past, I continue to adapt now. I have shifted over to role playing games primarily, running multiple groups through a new and evolving world, The Dim. I've put together a cool little Zine, CraftWork, to make manifest how I think about role playing games at the moment, and that should be out in the world within the next couple of months. More on that later!
As far as directions in this venue, I can definitely see using it as a place to post additional content for the Zine, to address new changes and adaptations and disability issues in gaming, and, obviously, to share other sources and approaches that I find interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment