15.7.23

ENNIE or Outie?

It's an ENNIE!
*****
For Faecraft!

2023 judges circle winners were announced along with the nominees in the various categories. Fake craft was one of five selected by the judges for an award!
Needless to say, I was very surprised and very delighted to see my wee zine bubbling up into the firmament of RPG accolades. Creating Craftwork and Faecraft was, in many ways, and act of appreciation for my players and the tables we share. Their lives and their stories wanted a mechanism to ease the telling, and so I slowly picked apart and put together a flexible system big enough for all of their tales. In some ways,  Craftwork is a how to book and Faecraft is the 'what if' or 'can I'. The answer is almost always 'yes', you can be that being you envision.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment