7.8.22

CraftWork Character 7 Day Challenge!

7 days, seven characters, all made using the character generation tables in CraftWork and FaeCraft.

#1
A gnome, 21 years of age with 22 HP and 16 coin. They started as a teamster, but were driven out by the great fire and became a porter, until the Purge. They retreated to the forest and have spent time learning the ways of the woods (ie 3 levels of Wildcraft).

Skills
Deception
Animal Handling 

Abilities Etc.
Preferred Terrain: Forest
Preferred Enemy: Soldiers and Guards
Animal Companions: Bear and a Cat

Possessions 
5 Spikes
Traps and snares
Waterskin
Magic Chisel

Process Notes: For terrain, I used one of the background charts in FaeCraft. For the animal companions, I asked my phone to pick a random animal. For possessions I used the Knave charts. I rolled randomly among them to make one magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment