11.10.21

CraftWork Character Sampler I

Some days I just can't stop rolling up characters. I have a box of hundreds of note cards from my first days of Traveler in the mid '70s, when I would sit for hours and roll up characters until they died or mustered out. CraftWork is equally satisfying!

Here is one from the upcoming Zine!  

Ajest (Level 7)

Human Thief-Sorceror

Core Stats: Str 8 Dex 13 Con 15 Int 12 Wis 8  Cha 14

Proficiency = 3

Reputation Maximum = 3

Casts = 6

HP = 42

Skills: Sling, Pole Arm, Simple Melee Weapons, Dirty Tricks, Light Armor, Forgery, Find Secret Doors, Listen, Find Healing Plants, Nature, and Brewing

Spells: Pass Silently (1), Fiery Step (1), Incite Smoke (2), Fiery Effect (X), Conjure Insects (3), and Personal Cyclone (3)

Abilities: I Know a Guy, Double Double, and Cunning

Using Ajest right now as a leader of a underworld faction in the city of Lapis. Unassuming, blends right in, nothing to tell you that the older guy at the end of the bar is not what he appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment